Learn How to Protect Your “Stuff” in 3 Easy Steps
Don’t Miss this FREE Workshop!
Discover the secrets to protecting yourself, your loved ones, your assets, and your legacy at our upcoming live workshop:
Thursday, June 8th, 2023 at 11:00 A.M.
Alatsas Law Firm, 2115 Avenue U, Brooklyn, NY 11229
During this must-see event, top estate planning and elder law attorney Theodore Alatsas, Esq. will detail the three steps involved in protecting your “stuff ”: knowing the rules, knowing the threats, and knowing your options.
You will also learn:
• How to protect your hard-earned assets from the high cost of long-term care and other threats
• How to avoid the delays, frustration, and expense of probate
• The 7 reasons you need an estate plan
• The key planning documents everyone needs—and why
• Eligibility requirements for Medicaid and other sources of financial assistance to pay for long-term care
• The benefits of long-term care insurance
• The advantages of trusts and the planning objectives they can help you achieve
• How to minimize or avoid estate and other taxes
• And more!
You owe it to yourself and your loved ones to attend this FREE WORKSHOP. We look forward to seeing on June 8th.
I would like to attend in person